The JavaMaildir Project
JavaMaildir is a JavaMail service provider. It provides an access method to qmail-style Maildir folders extended to support courier-imap Maildir++ standard. Maildir++ was slightly modified to overcome rather odd courier-imap's notion of "INBOX." as a root.
The JavaMaildir project page at SourceForge.
- 100% pure Java
- JavaMail compliant
- Folders: create, rename, delete, list contents
- Messages: read, append(create), delete, move, copy. Full MIME support.
- Events: folder created, deleted, renamed; message added, removed, changed
- Misc: gracefuly handle external deliveries and message removes
- Speed: postpone message parsing as long as possible
Installation and Usage:
Installation and usage is straightforward - put javamaildir.jar into you classpath and run examples.
JavaMaildir uses the following libraries:
- Apache-Ant (required to compile)